- Screening methods – Anti cancer, Wound healing, Antidiarrhoeal, Analgesia, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-pyretic, gastric ulcer and toxicity etc.
- Experimentally – Induced Diabetes Mellitus, Anti cancer, Gastric ulcer, Analgesia, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-pyretic.
- Experiments on the intact animals (Mice, Rats, Guinea pig etc.)
- Standardization of the herbs according to WHO monograph and isolation of the various natural products.
- Standardization of the pharmaceutical formulations as tablet, capsule, ointments, liquids, powders etc as per pharmacopoeias.
- Expert in handling the Spectrophotometers, flame Photometer, Atomic absorption spectrophotometer, TLC, HPTLC and familiar with Gel chromatography and HPLC.
- Life Member in Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA).
- Life Member in Indian Pharmaceutical Graduate Association (IPGA) (LM-1417).
- Registered member in State Pharmacy Council of India, Uttar Pradesh (30888).
- Diploma in Herbal Drug Manufacturing Management (D.H.M.M.) from IPER, Pune.
- Short term course in computer basics (A to Z) at Aptech Computer Center, Manipal.
- Pharmacological Screening of Traditional Drugs
- Phytomedicine and Alternative medicine
- Drug standardization
- Herbal Medicine
- Interface Ayurveda with disciplines like botany, ethnobotany
- Ethnomedicine, ethnopharmacology